Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Converting videotape to DVD

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Anyone know anywhere reliable to do this? Rung up a couple of places but, as seems to be the case with most places these days, they haven't rung back

I have an hour long tape to be converted by next week

ozseagull

Jun 27, 2013
I did this last week. I used impact media in Hove. The guy let me drop off and collect from his home address. They also have an office. It was very quick and reasonable price. Would recommend

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I did this last week. I used impact media in Hove. The guy let me drop off and collect from his home address. They also have an office. It was very quick and reasonable price. Would recommend

Thanks. I'll give them a try

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011

Can you tell us what the price was? I've got old family videos, and would love to see them again.

ozseagull

Jun 27, 2013
Can you tell us what the price was? I've got old family videos, and would love to see them again.

Very reasonable I thought. 1 camcorder tape to Dvd is £15 but if you do more than 1 then it's £9 per tape. The more you do the cheaper per tape.
The chap was a really helpful nice guy. Nick, if I remember rightly. I emailed him my query and he phoned me back within 15 mins and 2 days later my dvds were ready.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
I've got one of those machines in my loft, maybe I should set up a little business...

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Very reasonable I thought. 1 camcorder tape to Dvd is £15 but if you do more than 1 then it's £9 per tape. The more you do the cheaper per tape.
The chap was a really helpful nice guy. Nick, if I remember rightly. I emailed him my query and he phoned me back within 15 mins and 2 days later my dvds were ready.

Brilliant. I'm on it!

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011

A second from me for this guy. Best price by a mile when I looked around last year and really friendly & helpfull.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here