Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Minor PC problems help please.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Some time ago someboappearing in the text but not in th correct place or order suggested down loading a program to stop words , As per this post in which should read words appearing but not in the correct place or order, what was the name of the program please.

Also all off my little men like LOL Dunce etc have disappeared from the Go Advanced tab on here how do I replace them /

Many thanks for any help.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Some time ago someboappearing in the text but not in th correct place or order suggested down loading a program to stop words , As per this post in which should read words appearing but not in the correct place or order, what was the name of the program please.

Also all off my little men like LOL Dunce etc have disappeared from the Go Advanced tab on here how do I replace them /

Many thanks for any help.

Are you typing whilst wearing oven gloves :lolol:
Sorry BG.

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
Having seen your other threads I would say your polictical correctness problems are major not minor.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Bloody hell.

BG moaning, and no mention of Stockdale.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I am sure it happened before. Just typing away not looking when you notice the parts you have typed have posted in amongst the other words not at the end. Likand this happenede I was typing away. Should read like i was typing away.

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
I am sure it happened before. Just typing away not looking when you notice the parts you have typed have posted in amongst the other words not at the end. Likand this happenede I was typing away. Should read like i was typing away.

Do you keep hitting the "insert" key?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Have you tried pouring a little washing up liquid into the USB port ?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here