Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you pay for Season Ticket via DD or lump sum?

DD or Lump Sum

• I pay for my ST by DD

Votes: 69 71.1%
  • I pay for my ST by Lump Sum

Votes: 28 28.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Double D for me

mac04

Nov 15, 2011
RH12
DD is great for those who don't have £550 to hand in March and allows them to save each month. I am sure that it also aids ST retention as it auto renews if you don't actively cancel, and that is the main reason BHA offer it.

However, there is actually very little difference cost wise between paying upfront or by DD. If you were to put the £550 on deposit at 2%, and pay by DD you would earn about £4 in interest over the course of a year.
If you pay with a credit card that gives cash back you could get about £4 anyway.

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
DD, as it is available stupid not too.

Denis

Mar 25, 2013
Portslade
I pay lump sum as it will be easier 'not to renew' should I find work/family commitments mean that I have to start missing too many games.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
I'm surprised the lump sum percentage shows as high as it does. It would be interesting to know how the NSC figure compares to season ticket holders overall.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
I'm surprised the lump sum percentage shows as high as it does. It would be interesting to know how the NSC figure compares to season ticket holders overall.

Man of the People : Paul Barber, in his recent interview said that it was a 'low percentage' that paid the lump sum, hence why the board took the decision to offer the popular facility once again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here