Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bradford City v Reading Free on BT Sport

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
What would be the best result for us a Reading win so al their minds on the cup and going further and ignore the league or a Bradford win and Reading down but possibly wanting te bounce back? I think a Reading win so they take their eyes off of the league.

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
Bradford win please,the thought of The Biscuits getting to the final and facing a side already in the champions lge ,thus getting in the europa lge doesn't bare thinking about.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Bradford win please,the thought of The Biscuits getting to the final and facing a side already in the champions lge ,thus getting in the europa lge doesn't bare thinking about.
What a horrible thought. Their fan smugness would go off the scale.

Last edited:

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
My barber is Bradford born and bred. I happen to have had my hair cut preceding each previous big win so made a point of getting a trim today. He reckons they'll struggle against lesser oppo at this late nervy stage. Whilst I want them to win I'd prefer a draw and replay just to mess Reading about and make their players tackle shy on Tuesday night...

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Should be on TV given what Bradford have done. Good luck to them

Agreed but it was the last round that was a disgrace not to be on. Draw on Saturday, lots of injuries for Reading and Bradford replay away win followed by home to villa in the semis would be sweet. Then dream of Parkinson engineering a Bradford cup win while steering them into the play offs...one can dream.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patreon
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Really Really dislike the Bradford Chairman, went on about how unfair it was that the Sunderland game was not on TV and how it wasnt fair, then made the tickets for this a free for all and you could buy as many as you want so some season ticket holders missed out.

Really Really dislike the Bradford Chairman, went on about how unfair it was that the Sunderland game was not on TV and how it wasnt fair, then made the tickets for this a free for all and you could buy as many as you want so some season ticket holders missed out.

And has made a great effort trying to make sure all s/t holders got tickets! It was the blooming s/t holders buying 60 tickets that caused the problems,£15 a ticket shows his heart is in the right place:thumbsup:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here