Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Question about arrival time for Bridge Car Park

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
Hi all,

Am bringing my mum to the Amex for the Wolves game as her Mothers Day present and as she is waiting for a knee replacement we are going to drive rather than get the park&ride or train as I would normally do.

The Bridge car park looks the most suitable as it has level access but having never used it can anyone tell me how long it normally takes to get into the car park when its busy for a Saturday afternoon match? We'd probably aim to get there around 1.45/2pm.

Cheers!

Z

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
A good 15 mins or so. It's harder one way as it's up hill. I would allow 20 mins

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Hi all,

Am bringing my mum to the Amex for the Wolves game as her Mothers Day present and as she is waiting for a knee replacement we are going to drive rather than get the park&ride or train as I would normally do.

The Bridge car park looks the most suitable as it has level access but having never used it can anyone tell me how long it normally takes to get into the car park when its busy for a Saturday afternoon match? We'd probably aim to get there around 1.45/2pm.

Cheers!

Z

getting into the car park quickly.....getting out of the car park a heck of a lot longer unless u leave early....and as other poster said for yourself 15/20 mins to the ground...but all on a good surface
Also, i would suggest sorting your ticket out beforehand

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
Cheers for the info both of you. I'm not too worried about the time after the game, it was more making sure we didn't miss the start! :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here