Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Together [in 2015/16]

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I don't think there has been any discussion yet about what our new buzz phrase is.

After 'One Team, One Ambition' we now have Together [in 2015/16] - it seems to be on everything coming out of the club right now. (I don't count 'Premier League Ready' as this was just for internal consumption but got hijacked by those looking for a stick to hit the club with).

All I'll say is that on the back of the season ticket renewal leaflet that arrived yesterday is a celebrating Calde. He bloody well better be together with us in 2015/16.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
All I'll say is that on the back of the season ticket renewal leaflet that arrived yesterday is a celebrating Calde. He bloody well better be together with us in 2015/16.

I noticed this too. It seems though that being the "poster boy" is the start of the end... Liam/Adam modelling shirts, JFC, now Calde...!

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I've got it on good authority that next season's buzz phrase will be:

WERE LOOSE

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I've got it on good authority that next season's buzz phrase will be:

WERE LOOSE

NSC's too, when I get round to it.

NSC12.jpg

Brovion

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
I don't think there has been any discussion yet about what our new buzz phrase is.

After 'One Team, One Ambition' we now have Together [in 2015/16] - it seems to be on everything coming out of the club right now. (I don't count 'Premier League Ready' as this was just for internal consumption but got hijacked by those looking for a stick to hit the club with).

Presumably you forgive Malky Mackay for his private texts as well? Barber said it. End of story. If he hadn't and it had been made up as a 'sort of thing Barber might say' then your point might have some merit..

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Presumably you forgive Malky Mackay for his private texts as well? Barber said it. End of story. If he hadn't and it had been made up as a 'sort of thing Barber might say' then your point might have some merit..

I would say the two are a world apart.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I got mine an hour or so later. Barber needs to work on his typing speed.

I got a 'sorry you couldn't be with us at the Leeds game' one, with highlights of what I'd missed. (I hadn't - I'd just availed of an offer of a different seat elsewhere).

Brovion

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
I would say the two are a world apart.
In content obviously. But if you've said it, you've said it - and Barber's was to a much bigger audience.

And [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION], I apologise for my tone, re-reading that post it sounds far more 'angry' than I meant it to be.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I got a 'sorry you couldn't be with us at the Leeds game' one, with highlights of what I'd missed. (I hadn't - I'd just availed of an offer of a different seat elsewhere).

Going off on a slight tangent; this post-match targeting of stayaways is an excellent idea. It's dirt cheap, easy to knock out and will encourage/remind people to attend more matches. I'd be interested to see the impact on the attendance/pretendance ratio.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003

I'm not really sure I consider a bunch of gratuitously offensive texts between a couple of old footballing mates on the same level as some phrase-that-pays intended as a sort of vision statement (or whatever companies call these things) for employees. Most large companies have this sort of thing, usually pinned to the wall in the canteen & training offices. I'm sure the likes of Sainsbury's have their little employee buzzwords, that aren't meant for public consumption but which emphasise what we as consumers don't bother to think: that, actually, at the end of the day, the company's raison d'être is to make as much profit as possible.

As you're talking about points having "merit", I genuinely don't see quite what yours is here. If Barber had sent Burke a text telling him that the fans are all twats, then fair one...

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
In content obviously. But if you've said it, you've said it - and Barber's was to a much bigger audience.

And [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION], I apologise for my tone, re-reading that post it sounds far more 'angry' than I meant it to be.

We're going off-topic here, but the PLR stuff was only for club staff, intending to be a mantra for people to deliver at the very best level they were capable of. If it was ever delivered as fan-messaging I've yet to see an example, and I'd be happy to see one.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here