Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crazy tickets office last night

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Went to the window last night to buy Reading tickets....Just wanted them in my hand without trusting the post...Anyway girl takes the payment then asks my address....confirmed.... I just thought it was for ID....she then tells me that the tickets will be posted....How daft is that?
give me the tickets and it will save on postage..... did she not want to get off her arse and get the tickets im sure the tickets were in the ticket office?
I also asked what the £3 admin charge is for ? ( 2 tickets) ....reply " everyone has to pay it" ...

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Went to the window last night to buy Reading tickets....Just wanted them in my hand without trusting the post...Anyway girl takes the payment then asks my address....confirmed.... I just thought it was for ID....she then tells me that the tickets will be posted....How daft is that?
give me the tickets and it will save on postage..... did she not want to get off her arse and get the tickets im sure the tickets were in the ticket office?
I also asked what the £3 admin charge is for ? ( 2 tickets) ....reply " everyone has to pay it" ...

That's her hourly pay:wink:

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley

I brought a Millwall ticket from there last night in cash and i asked for a receipt and they couldn't provide me with one. WTF? Like you say the Millwall ticket will be sent out. When i got home i checked my email and got conformation about my sale. Still not very good and i simply have to trust them.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
I brought a Millwall ticket from there last night in cash and i asked for a receipt and they couldn't provide me with one. WTF? Like you say the Millwall ticket will be sent out. When i got home i checked my email and got conformation about my sale. Still not very good and i simply have to trust them.

Is that even legal? Not saying anything other than it feels a bit mickey mouse

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Is that even legal? Not saying anything other than it feels a bit mickey mouse
I was livid. I would have paid by card as you have proof of purchase but i didn't have enough funds in my account.

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008

Same story for me. Went and got my tickets for Millwall only to be told they don't have the tickets there and they will be posted out. Not a massive issue, just seems a bit backwards.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Same story for me. Went and got my tickets for Millwall only to be told they don't have the tickets there and they will be posted out. Not a massive issue, just seems a bit backwards.

Last season for the Sheffield Wensday game I bought the tickets at the ticket office and they had them there and gave me one, so something has changed

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015

I can understand that for the away games because they can then gage how many tickets to apply for to Millwall. That means they know roughly how many they will need so they don't oversubscribe and get left with too many unsold tickets, so kinda makes sense for the away games

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Full allocation could have been sold then and they need to make an application for more

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here