Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Did you take this picture last night?

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/article/paul-hazlewood-look-out-mystery-fan-2313977.aspx

Brighton & Hove Albion club photographer Paul Hazlewood is on the look-out for a mystery fan who captured this dramatic image of Dale Stephens scoring the Seagulls’ first goal against Derby County on Tuesday night.

Paul set up a goalmouth camera ahead of Albion’s game against the Rams that can be operated by a photographer using a remote receiver and a remote shutter.

On this occasion, Paul decided to give the remote to a fan in the South Stand ahead of the first half before handing the responsibility to another supporter in the North Stand for the second 45 minutes.

The fan’s instructions were simply to press the release button on the shutter every time they thought Albion would score.

Then in the 77th minute, the moment of magic arrived when Stephens came off the bench to score Albion’s first goal, causing the young fan to capture this remarkable picture.

The mystery photographer left the stadium at full time after kindly returning the remote control to a steward, meaning the identity of the fan is still unknown.

Albion’s media team would like to reward the supporter for this stunning image and if you know who he is, please ask him to contact us by email at media@bhafc.co.uk or on twitter @officialbhafc, using the hashtag #MysteryFanCam.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Some fans feel disconnected from the club, where as others on the off chance are given the controls to cameras behind the goal. fantastic. Great photo too.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
I'm Spartacus!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The mystery photographer left the stadium around the 83rd minute mark, seemingly keen to avoid the inevitable train binfest, after kindly returning the remote control to a steward, meaning the identity of the fan is still unknown.

Fixed.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Brighton & Hove Albion club photographer Paul Hazlewood is on the look-out for a mystery fan who captured this dramatic image of Dale Stephens scoring the Seagulls’ first goal against Derby County on Tuesday night ... the moment of magic arrived when Stephens came off the bench to score Albion’s first goal, causing the young fan to capture this remarkable picture.

Now maybe my expectations have been raised to unreasonable levels in recent days by the photo of a weasel astride a flying woodpecker. But surely I can't be the only one who read the text and then clicked the link expected to see something, well - remarkable and dramatic?

Have they put the wrong image up?

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Now maybe my expectations have been raised to unreasonable levels in recent days by the photo of a weasel astride a flying woodpecker. But surely I can't be the only one who read the text and then clicked the link expected to see something, well - remarkable and dramatic?

Have they put the wrong image up?

Timing is everything.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here