Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Rotherham tickets on sale thursday

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
Tickets for Brighton & Hove Albion’s Sky Bet Championship match with Rotherham United at the New York Stadium go on sale to season-ticket holders on Thursday at 9am.

The fixture, on Monday 6th April [Easter Monday], kick-off 3pm, will be Albion’s first-ever visit to the Millers’ new ground.

Prices for the match have been set at £23.00 for adults (18+), £13.00 for over-65s and students (NUS card required) and £8.00 for under-18s and £6.00 for under-13s.

Albion have been allocated 1000 tickets for the game
Read more at http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/arti...ale-thursday-2314139.aspx#AXUPdkoA1ZmOs6JI.99

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Thanks. A new ground as well. How are you mate?

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
I would love to go to this. All depends on family stuff it being Easter Monday.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Mid way through my student loan period, so I have to be very careful. I've precisely budgeted myself for 5 more weeks of shopping, there's no room for train/football tickets.

That said, if I get this job, I'll definitely go.

Good luck on that then.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Managed to sort a £33 return from KIngs Cross to Doncaster. Overall travel costs should be about £50. I'm pleased with that as it can be a bit tricky getting cheaper tickets to Yorkshire.

Haven't been to Rotherham since the victory in 2005.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Managed to sort a £33 return from KIngs Cross to Doncaster. Overall travel costs should be about £50. I'm pleased with that as it can be a bit tricky getting cheaper tickets to Yorkshire.

Haven't been to Rotherham since the victory in 2005.

Because Southern Rail believe it is a normal working Monday I couldn't get any decent priced tickets to London or arrive there before 11am so train was way too expensive so on the coach.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Because Southern Rail believe it is a normal working Monday I couldn't get any decent priced tickets to London or arrive there before 11am so train was way too expensive so on the coach.

Easter Monday - No cheap advances as the network is already extremely busy. The West Coast line through Watford is also shut, so Virgin East Coast would have cut the amount of advance tickets on their services so trains arent too overcrowded.

Service-wise - its a revised Saturday service running....which means more trains, is that a bad thing ?

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Just taken a look for you.

£15.50/£18.50 for the London Travelcard. Less with a discount card (Network Card etc).

It's showing up in the site as a valid day for Super Off Peak Travelcard. Travel anytime.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Just taken a look for you.

£15.50/£18.50 for the London Travelcard. Less with a discount card (Network Card etc).

It's showing up in the site as a valid day for Super Off Peak Travelcard. Travel anytime.

Cheapest I can see with no time restrictions is £34 (from Polegate), the coach is about £35 - Donny/Barnsley was about £40-£45 return last season so no way am I paying double that

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Got a pair of tickets and driving.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here