Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Deja vu?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
"It was very frustrating. I thought we were just waiting for a goal to come.

"We had all the play, all the chances. We were strong at the back, good in midfield, making chances, but we just couldn't score.

"I thought it would be a hard game but it wasn't, even though we lost. We were excellent for 80 minutes and we got done against the run of play.

"Our keeper had not had a shot to save, then suddenly we were one down. But that's football. It happens."

That was Harry Redknapp after his side lost 2-0 at the Amex on March 11th last year - a Tuesday night fixture.

That was game 35 of the season, last night was game 34.

Screen Shot 2015-03-04 at 13.14.35.png

Screen Shot 2015-03-04 at 13.14.56.png

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
welcome to the real world

edna krabappel

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 7, 2003

"We had all the play, all the chances. We were strong at the back, good in midfield, making chances, but we just couldn't score.

"I thought it would be a hard game but it wasn't, even though we lost. We were excellent for 80 minutes and we got done against the run of play.

"Our keeper had not had a shot to save, then suddenly we were one down. But that's football. It happens."

That was Harry Redknapp after his side lost 2-0 at the Amex on March 11th last year - a Tuesday night fixture.

I didn't see McLaren departing in a golf buggy with a bag of consolation sweeties last night though :(

el punal

That was game 35 of the season, last night was game 34.

View attachment 63534

View attachment 63535
Strange as it may seem I said the same sort of thing to friends last night after about 30 minutes into the first half. Do you think we'll now make the play-offs as well? :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here