Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

McClaren - No quality in our goals...

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
The first one maybe but the second one? Totally laughed at our goals. Bit of a tit really. Lacking respect. We put the ball into the net which they couldn't.

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
In the Derby news thingy online he said he never saw the second goal? Having watched that video he comes across as an arrogant, unpleasant man with a very red face.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
he seems to have completely forgotten Baldocks decent first half chance that there keeper made a good save from, and Lua Lua goal had planty of quality about the whole move....

Pissed off because they lost clearly.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
The first one maybe but the second one? Totally laughed at our goals. Bit of a tit really. Lacking respect. We put the ball into the net which they couldn't.

Indeed Lua Lua's wasn't exactly a sitter. You've let yourself down Steve, back to being a wally with a brolly I'm afraid

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Saw this last night and have just posted about this video on the Sour Grapes thread. #soreloser

Last edited:

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
The first one was slack defending on their part, fair enough.

He said "I was walking down and then they scored". Leads me to believe he didn't see it properly.
The second goal was a very decent goal - 20 yard left foot thunder-strike under the keeper after a great set-up from O'Gravy.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Hmm, more than a touch of arrogance from the "this team is waiting to get beat (sic)" comment.

But I agree with him, Derby's goals were much of a higher quality.

Oh...

:dunce:

burrish-gull

Mar 24, 2009
Saw this, he's alway seemed a horrible self serving little bloke to me, bad loser in every interview I've ever seen.....

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
"No quality in their goals"...........that's us.

No goals in their quality...........that's them.

We win.

I hope Steve comes back and visits planet Earth sometime soon.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
He must have thought Derby only had to turn up and get the 3 points. He needs to worry more about Derby's recent poor away form.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
A hint of Nigel Adkins about him...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here