Seven Stars draw for 2015/16 season ticket holders

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
A draw of all 2015/16 season ticket holders will take place. The prizes are:

- £500 club shop vouchers
- 11-a-side game (for you and 21 friends at the American Express Elite Football Performance Centre)
- Captains' Photo (join the two captains and officials in their pre-match photo)
- VIP away day (incl. travel and tickets)
- Your money back (reimbursement of the cost of your ST)
- Director for a day (exclusive experience culminating in watching a match from the Directors' Box)
- 60-inch smart TV with free Seagulls Player subscription

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011

- 11-a-side game (for you and 21 friends at the American Express Elite Football Performance Centre)
- Captains' Photo (join the two captains and officials in their pre-match photo)
- Director for a day (exclusive experience culminating in watching a match from the Directors' Box)

This one please.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
will medics be in attendance for the 11 a side game? and is there a pitch side bar?

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
All the top prizes have already been allocated to 1901ers. That's why the loan of a Porsche for a week, the 60" TV without the player sub, and the 3-season free ST prizes aren't showing in Bozza's OP.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face

Oooo

In this order please . . .

Julio

Feb 18, 2009
Had a chuckle that the Director's box prize is billed as a "money can't buy opportunity..." errr, I thought it was only money (or being in Tony's gang) that could get you a more permanent seat in such a place?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
All good news, and fair play to the club for the initiative. Tho I'm sure I can't be alone shirley in thinking what on EARTH would you find to buy with £500 club shop vouchers?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
All good news, and fair play to the club for the initiative. Tho I'm sure I can't be alone in thinking what on EARTH would you find to buy with £500 club shop vouchers?

A lifetime's supply (100) of Albion toothbrushes?

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
Am I being stupid and probably are. Aside of buying your season ticket for next season how do you enter? and the kids would burn through £500 in the club shop pretty quickly :)

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I'd like the TV if we get to pick the model, a nice 60" curved Samsung 4K TV would look bloody great in my front room, if it's some cheaper line it's going on eBay. #ungrateful

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
All good news, and fair play to the club for the initiative. Tho I'm sure I can't be alone shirley in thinking what on EARTH would you find to buy with £500 club shop vouchers?

Home and away shirts is £90, nice Nike coat for £70 gets you to £160, couple of hoodies get you up to about £230. I could probably do £300 of stuff I want and would use without too much trouble. Reckon I could get to £500 with a few gifts.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Am I being stupid and probably are. Aside of buying your season ticket for next season how do you enter? and the kids would burn through £500 in the club shop pretty quickly :)

Purchasing a season ticket automatically enters you into the draws, nothing else needs to be done.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
11-a-side game (for you and 21 friends at the American Express Elite Football Performance Centre)

An excellent way for loads of money to be made for REMF I reckon

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here