Reading Away.....what d'ya reckon...??

well...??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
i personally think after beating that lot and gettin the dirty monkey off our back that we should melt this lot....however.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
No reason can't beat them . Be happy with a draw . 9 point gap , a good buoyant camp with a week to prepare and reading playing Saturday . I'm as optimistic as I was against Bolton . . Oh shit

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
feel free to start a "where are my reading tickets thread" ......jesus....some people...!!

Nah, you're all right, thanks. For me, I thought I'd just limit it to responding to someone else's comment about not having received their tix, offering some hope to them that they'll get them. But you feel free to create a new thread if you like. :thumbsup:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Nah, you're all right, thanks. For me, I thought I'd just limit it to responding to someone else's comment about not having received their tix, offering some hope to them that they'll get them. But you feel free to create a new thread if you like. :thumbsup:

what type of thread are you suggesting....??? just trying to keep the ball rolling although have bunged an "aitch" in this one for the extra goal......we will score three ....it is written in the vegetable patch of my fathers...!!

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Ok - I think that Hughton will lock down and go for a point, but they'll score, meaning we have to open up a bit and we'll go on to win 2-1. :shrug:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Ok - I think that Hughton will lock down and go for a point, but they'll score, meaning we have to open up a bit and we'll go on to win 2-1. :shrug:

i think he'll use the impetus created by beating derby and we may well flogg reading all over the gaff......:smile: x

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
This. Though I see from the ticketing website that mine were apparently posted yesterday...

I check as well after I made the post and mine were posted on the 2nd so they should hopefully be at home now. The Millwall ones came on Friday after buying them Thursday so I was wondering why the delay.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here