Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A thread thanking the Amex paramedics

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
So far at the Amex they have helped save three out of three lives, and have probably helped out with many other problems, and the Amex the first stadium in the world to get de-fib's, thats just unbelieveable.

Keep up the good work guys, we are in safe hands!

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
To get all 3 back is very good going and proves that effective and immediate CPR and nearby defib is crucial. It was good to see the club play the Vinnie Jones video at half time to increase awareness, it's about time the government introduced compulsory basic first aid / life saving skills in schools.

Codner pharmaceuticals

Jun 17, 2009
Border Country
So we can advertise literally heart-stopping entertainment? I think I have been close a few times.

This statistic is stunning and I think they deserve a testimonial game to raise money not just a few buckets. Maybe a pre-season next year? This would show what a community orientated club we are unlike others who fail to pay up to St Johns when they go into admin...

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
On this note, some utter shit stole a defibrillator from Clair Hall in Haywards Heath the other day. Seriously. I mean: what sort of tool steals a defibrillator? What on earth are they going to do with it??

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
So we can advertise literally heart-stopping entertainment? I think I have been close a few times.

This statistic is stunning and I think they deserve a testimonial game to raise money not just a few buckets. Maybe a pre-season next year? This would show what a community orientated club we are unlike others who fail to pay up to St Johns when they go into admin...

How about Bolton? With Muamba as guest speaker at half time

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Could I add a note to this .... the life saving is because of the fantastic emergency first aid training the stewards are given, St Johns for doing the intermediate care and then the Sussex paramedics and club doctors stepping in. All deserve praise and recognition. It's great to know you're in safe hands when you go to the Amex.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here