Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Baldock

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Saw him leaving on crutches and in what looked like a knee brace. I assume however it was only a precortion but it didnt look good.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
And the ref (who seemed to favour Derby most of the night) didn't even give a free kick for it!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
From where we was sitting I didn't think it was a foul. I thought that he turned the player and went to run away and then pulled something and went straight to ground

dazzer6666

Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
From where we sat it was plain to see that he'd had no contact with anyone and just went to the ground as his knee gave in.

Thought it looked more like a popped calf muscle. Didn't look like he was caught, although Kayal went after the no 32 immediately afterwards.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Thought it looked more like a popped calf muscle. Didn't look like he was caught, although Kayal went after the no 32 immediately afterwards.

Think that was for not kicking the ball out I reckon. I didn't see a foul either: his knee just buckled and gave way. Hopefully nothing worse than jarred or twisted.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina

I like the way Kayal shows aggression as we haven't had enough of that recently. Since Gus left our team has become too nice.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Was on the other side of the ground to me but first thought was he'd pulled somethingby his reaction. Our players were more angered by Derby trying to gain advantage from the injury.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
I like the way Kayal shows aggression as we haven't had enough of that recently. Since Gus left our team has become too nice.

Totally agree. We've missed Crofts in that respect but Kayal gives the ref and oppo loads of verbals too. Just what the doctor ordered.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Thought the initial injury was by the touchline on the east side when the ref played advantage. He then got up and moved further in and then went down when trying to turn. I thought it was muscular to start with but if his leg was in a brace,might be more to do with ligaments.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
Aug 8, 2005
CMS will be back for Reading. I am sure we can cope without Baldock for a few games.

And looked like a torn calf to me, totally not a foul.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here