Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who was Albion Man of the Match against Derby?

Who was Albion MOTM v Derby?

• Chris O'Grady

Votes: 48 30.2%
  • David Stockdale

Votes: 101 63.5%
  • Someone else (please state)

Votes: 10 6.3%

• Total voters

mac04

Nov 15, 2011
RH12
We looked a different team after Stephens came on, and he scored. So he is my man of the match even if he only played 30 mins.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
O'Grady, but thought Kayal looks a very good signing and will be an important figure for us next year...

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
I thought it was quite hard to pick a MOTM today.

There were some good battling performances today and all vital in securing the result. For me it was between Stockdale & O'Grady (either a worthy winner imo) with an honorable mention for Dunk too.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
We looked a different team after Stephens came on, and he scored. So he is my man of the match even if he only played 30 mins.

He finally looked sharp didn't he, sharp and hungry. Didn't see that in his previous sub performances, but looked the business when he came on tonight. Changed the game.

blueandwhitestripes

Mar 18, 2008
Sussex
Dunk was outstanding tonight. That's not taking anything away from stockdale or COG but I would have given it to him.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Stockdale.
The save right on half time gave us as big a psychological boost as his penalty save a few days ago. He kept us in it, until we had a chance to do a smash & grab. The clean sheet was a great boost to the team.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Stockdale. Fantastic save just before half-time kept the Albion heads up - same as he did last Tuesday. Looked very assured, apart from maybe when he punched the ball straight back out to the Derby player who had just taken a corner :lol:

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Stockdale was excellent tonight.

But, for me, Chris O'Grady. Tonight we needed an outlet from the constant battering, and COG provided one again and again, and his assist for Kaz's goal was superb.

How was Leon Best picked ahead of this man?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here