Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just become rich beyond my wildest dreams

bha100

Aug 25, 2011
Just waiting for Mr Williams to send my bank draft that i can cash anywhere in the world.

I always knew i would be rewarded handsomely for my good work in the community, may buy a box now.

Dear Friend,

How are you today? Hope all is well with you and your family?, You may not understand why this mail came to you.But if you do not remember me, you mighthave receive an email from me in the past regarding a multi-million-dollar business proposal which we never concluded.

I am using this opportunity to inform you that this multi-million-dollar business has been concluded with the assistance of another partner from India who financed the transaction to a logical conclusion. I thank you for your great effort to our unfinished transfer of fund into your account due to one reason or the other best known to you.

But I want to inform you that I have successfully transferred the fund out of my bank to my new partner's account in India that was capable of assisting me in this great venture.Due to your effort,sincerity,courage and trust worthiness You showed during the course of the transaction.I want to compensate you and show my gratitude to you with the sum of US$5,200,000.00. I have left an Bank Draft for you worth of US$5,200,000.00 cash able anywhere in the world.

My dear friend I will like you to contact my Account Officer Mr. George Williams on his direct email address at:[georgewilliams769@gmail.com]the collection of your Bank Draft. I authorized him to release the Bank Draft to you whenever you contact him regarding for it. At the moment,I'm very busy here because of the investment projects, which I and the new partner are having at hand.

Please I will like you to accept this token with good faith as this is from the bottom of my heart, Also comply with Williams's directives so that he will send the draft to you without any delay.

AccountOfficer,
Cotonou,Benin Republic,
His email address: [georgewilliams769@gmail.com]

Therefore, you should send him directly your full information as stated below:

1.Your full Name
2.Your correct mailing address
3.Mobile Phone
4.Telephone:
5.occupation

Hoping to hear from you.

Thanks & Best Regards,
Mrs.janet Nelson
Have a nice day

nordicgod

Top banana
Jul 21, 2011
polegate
What a lucky person you, wish I had that luck, have a pint of Harvey's for me , whoop whoop

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
No mention of Nigeria then?

If it had been from Nigeria I would have advised him to give it a swerve.

Congratulations OP.

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
Bizarrely I genuinely thought this thread was going to be about Blobby Williams's "I'm rich! Rich beyond my wildest dreams" speech that he gave when he signed a £50m contract with either Sony or EMI.

Fred Oliver - Legend

Jul 20, 2005
Valley Park
Bloody hell that's awesome! Can you lend the football league app some money so they can compensate me for the pile of shite they call a service that I paid for.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
I have had a think and I'm not convinced about this Bank Draft stuff.

Surely in this age of Electronic Banking it would be safer to give your Bank Account & Sort Code details to this Chap to be certain you will be paid straight away?

Congratulations in any case. :cheers:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Well done you, lend me a £10 I'll buy you a drink.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
That's fantastic news - congratulations!

I bet you can't wait to tell your boss where he can stick his shitty job tomorrow morning. In fact why wait till then? Text him now!

bha100

Aug 25, 2011
That's fantastic news - congratulations!

I bet you can't wait to tell your boss where he can stick his job tomorrow morning. In fact why wait till then? Text him now!

Gut feeling tells me i should wait until my bank draft is in hand.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
I actually know janet, she's a nice lady. This does not surprise me and as the satisfactory concluding of the buisness negotiating, you do seem like you are in due reciept of many, many dollars.

Congratulations.

bha100

Aug 25, 2011
I actually know janet, she's a nice lady. This does not surprise me and as the satisfactory concluding of the buisness negotiating, you do seem like you are in due reciept of many, many dollars.

Congratulations.

Thanks that's reassuring.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
I always wanted "an bank draft"... or an ignorant pr1ck of a fraudster to confide in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here