Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Head of Football Administration

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
Paul Mullen has been appointed as the new head of football admin. Responsible for "...the football administration areas of David's former role and he will have primary responsibility for the day-to-day running of the American Express Elite Football Performance Centre. Paul will also take responsibility for our education, welfare and player services, women's football, kit and equipment departments, as well as the grounds maintenance and catering areas at Lancing."

http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/article/brighton-hove-albion-appoint-paul-mullen-2310216.aspx

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
I think this is a very good move. Burke's job was always too big a job for one man. Splitting it means Winstanley's focus is purely on recruitment, whereas Mullen can perform the administration / academy work.

Welcome on board and adds another Paul into our executive structure (Barber, Beirne & Mullen)

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
I think this is a very good move. Burke's job was always too big a job for one man. Splitting it means Winstanley's focus is purely on recruitment, whereas Mullen can perform the administration / academy work.

Welcome on board and adds another Paul into our executive structure (Barber, Beirne & Mullen)

Think the most interesting thing is the widening of David Jones' remit from financial and board member to "overseeing the supporter services, facilities management and health and safety areas, and manage the club's relationship with catering partner, Sodexo". There is some serious changes going on!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here