Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you like Albion quizzes, I've just uploaded some on Sporcle.....

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Sporcle's a great way to kill some time, just wish the site was more mobile friendly.

I shall certainly be looking at the quizzes later on.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Bring 'em on. I've wasted many an hour on Sporcle :thumbsup:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Good man/girl. Sporcle is fab.

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
Bring 'em on. I've wasted many an hour on Sporcle :thumbsup:

Not as many as I have - which includes a frankly embarrassing amount of time writing BHA quizzes and saving them up, ready to unleash upon a tiny fraction of the world's population. If I have a spare ten minutes (which I always do), I like to limber up on the "Name BHA players from 1996-2013" quiz. It's so easy to forget Robbie Pethick....

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Not as many as I have - which includes a frankly embarrassing amount of time writing BHA quizzes and saving them up, ready to unleash upon a tiny fraction of the world's population. If I have a spare ten minutes (which I always do), I like to limber up on the "Name BHA players from 1996-2013" quiz. It's so easy to forget Robbie Pethick....

Sometimes I'm vaguely ashamed of my performances on such things. It's frequently the really obvious ones you forget. I was a good two minutes into the Player of the Year one before I thought of Zamora :lol:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Bloody hell. Robert Codner scored 47 Albion goals? :ohmy:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
A HOPELESS 31/46 on the player of the year one. And only then, because I got Bert Murray by mistake.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
A HOPELESS 31/46 on the player of the year one. And only then, because I got Bert Murray by mistake.

I only got 38 myself, although, in mitigation, I was on a conference call at the same time. Forgot Steve Foster, amongst others. If I upload my "Most appearances in the 1940s" (which I probably won't - bit obscure), I could guarantee you knowing the fellow in the coveted number one slot....

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I only typed "Codner" in the goalscorers one because I'd run out of ideas. Couldn't believe he had that many goals.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
"Player of the Season" is a great list of Albion legends.

I got a complete run from 1976-1989 but some bad gaps before and since...

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
"Player of the Season" is a great list of Albion legends.

I got a complete run from 1976-1989 but some bad gaps before and since...

I could do a quiz of briefest Albion playing careers, but it would be much too hard - pretty sure you'd get at least one though (17 mins, I think?)....

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here