Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone seeing the Men in Black tonight ?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Brighton Dome - The Stranglers

PFJ

Not the JPF ..splitters !
Jun 22, 2010
The Port of Noddy Holder
Not the first time they have played in Brighton when the Albion are at home. Won't be going tonight , but did make it down to the Centre in time after we played Arsenal at home in about 1980 ish.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
It was the Stranglers, not even a contest

edna krabappel

Jul 7, 2003
I hope you're going to ask on the Stranglers site whether anybody's going to watch the Albion :thumbsup:

Hamilton

Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Nope. But have been toying with the idea of trying to get in before the end.

It's the Albion - no contest.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
1) It's the Albion, innit.
2) I saw the Stranglers in Cambridge a few months back and they were, umm, well, shit. So bad in fact that I left before the end - metaphorically, around the 75th minute. I wanted to get into a new gin joint that had opened close to the Corn Exchange. And that's coming from a fan of them :shrug:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Clearly I am a bad fan, lol and on my own

PFJ

Not the JPF ..splitters !
Jun 22, 2010
The Port of Noddy Holder
Saw The Stranglers about 8 times. Last tour was the Raven tour. That's when I decided enough is enough.Still listen to the first 3 albums though .

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
1) It's the Albion, innit.
2) I saw the Stranglers in Cambridge a few months back and they were, umm, well, shit. So bad in fact that I left before the end - metaphorically, around the 75th minute. I wanted to get into a new gin joint that had opened close to the Corn Exchange. And that's coming from a fan of them :shrug:

Have to agree, I saw them at leicester and although I've seen them 5/6 times over the years and absolutely love them, I was disappointed. Came across more of a tribute act, rather than the real thing.

I also thought that this thread was going to be about tonight's ref and lino's......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here