Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Goalkeeper wanted for next season. U12 Sussex Sunday div 2 team

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Ahh - The keeper - a rare breed indeed. I'm after one myself for my Under 13 (next years Under 14s). I have one great keeper and two who are good that play in goal, but aren't natural keepers.

I'm after a Left footed defender aswell and a keeper for my girls team(also current Under 12s)

Ahh - The keeper - a rare breed indeed. I'm after one myself for my Under 13 (next years Under 14s). I have one great keeper and two who are good that play in goal, but aren't natural keepers.

I'm after a Left footed defender aswell and a keeper for my girls team(also current Under 12s)

I spoke to GK Icons, a keeper's academy. You could try them too, they may have someone for u14's. We've got 2 decent keepers, both want to play outfield next season. Can't blame them, they're very good defenders.

dazzer6666

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Sorry - slight thread hijack but anyone know of or recommend any reasonable standard (County League-ish) U18 teams likely to be looking for players (ideally central midfield but adaptable) for next season ? Mid Sussex area.

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
Sorry - slight thread hijack but anyone know of or recommend any reasonable standard (County League-ish) U18 teams likely to be looking for players (ideally central midfield but adaptable) for next season ? Mid Sussex area.

Hassocks is a good club to go for. They do summer trials and training sessions. Contact Nigel Pearce about it when the time comes. He'll be happy to assist.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
I spoke to GK Icons, a keeper's academy. You could try them too, they may have someone for u14's. We've got 2 decent keepers, both want to play outfield next season. Can't blame them, they're very good defenders.

Sounds good- do you have any contact details.

Both my own lads started off in goal and came out on pitch for different positions. Being a keeper all my Adult life it was a bit of a relief to be honest although they both still turn their hand in sometimes!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here