Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
calderon-020315-l229-2309006_478x359.jpg

Inigo Calderon
Image by: Paul Hazlewood

PUBLISHED
09:00 3rd March 2015
by James Hilsum
I think it's going to be a good game to watch, because both teams want to win games. "
Inigo Calderon

Inigo Calderon is relishing the prospect of facing the SkyBet Championship league leaders Derby County tonight and is expecting an open, attacking game.
The Spaniard enjoys facing the league's top sides and says that Albion will have a point to prove following a 3-0 defeat to the Rams in the reverse fixture back in December.
He said, “I like them because they try to play football and try to score that first goal.
"Some teams come here just to defend and park the bus. I think it's going to be a good game to watch, because both teams want to win games.
"They have a formidable squad, not just the starting eleven but the whole squad. Playing against them away from home was our worst game this season, but now we are at home and in this division anyone can beat anyone.”

LATEST NEWS FROM SEAGULLS.CO.UK

Calderon has been in good goalscoring form recently after finding the net three times in his last two Amex appearances, but he is refusing to become complacent and insists his main priority is keeping a place in Chris Hughton’s starting eleven.
"The goals are not important for me at all. I've been playing a bit higher so I have more chances to score. That doesn't affect what I am doing.
"The most important thing is to try to keep that position in the team. If the gaffer says you are playing again that's because you are doing well.
"We are on a good run; it doesn't matter that we lost the last game [at Bolton]. We deserved to get something from the game and we are in a good way.
"You see other teams at the bottom losing 3-0 or 4-0; that doesn't happen to us. We are always in games, even when we lose like in the game against Bolton.”* [h=3]ALBION V DERBY
[/h] TUESDAY 3RD MARCH, KICK-OFF 7.45PM

[h=3]ALBION V WOLVES
[/h] SATURDAY 14TH MARCH, KICK-OFF 3PM

[h=3]ALBION V NORWICH CITY
[/h] FRIDAY 3RD APRIL, KICK-OFF 3PM

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here