Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lewes station car park price tonight?

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jun 27, 2012
Can someone please tell me if the cost of parking at Lewes station is cheaper after 6pm or is it £6.10 all of the time?

Thanks in advance.

If you're parking in Lewes then the street parking near the station is free after 6pm / and the Lewes FC car park likewise.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
last time I parked at the station the machine was broken* so I couldn't pay and didn't get a ticket.

*I didn't look for another

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Can someone please tell me if the cost of parking at Lewes station is cheaper after 6pm or is it £6.10 all of the time?

Thanks in advance.

Lewes FC car park free after 5pm but don't leave it too late, usual full by 6pm on a match night.

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
There's plenty of places to park around the town for free. And for Saturday games there is always plenty of spaces available that are cheaper than the station car park.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
the railway bridge is going to be closed until July...

Is it, in that case Lewes FC car park will be almost empty then I expect (and free after 6pm) if you fancy a detour driving all round the houses to get in and out of Lewes - OK I suppose if you are coming from the west or northwest, but definitely not from the east.

Is it, in that case Lewes FC car park will be almost empty then I expect (and free after 6pm) if you fancy a detour driving all round the houses to get in and out of Lewes - OK I suppose if you are coming from the west or northwest, but definitely not from the east.
It's no problem at all getting to Mountfield Road from the east (or the town centre), even if the railway bridge is closed. Just drive along Friars Walk and Lansdown Place to the bottom of the Station Street hill, then cross into Southover Road, take the first left into Garden Street and then turn left at the far end of Garden Street. Mountfield Road, Lewes FC and South Downs College are straight in front of you.

Parking in the Lewes Station Car Park is charged at the full daily rate (which I think is £6.10), even if you only want to use it in the evening.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
Jun 27, 2012
Is it, in that case Lewes FC car park will be almost empty then I expect (and free after 6pm)

It was full up last Tuesday night, for the Leeds match, by about 6.20pm when the Station Road/Bridge work had started.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
It's no problem at all getting to Mountfield Road from the east (or the town centre), even if the railway bridge is closed. Just drive along Friars Walk and Lansdown Place to the bottom of the Station Street hill, then cross into Southover Road, take the first left into Garden Street and then turn left at the far end of Garden Street. Mountfield Road, Lewes FC and South Downs College are straight in front of you.

Parking in the Lewes Station Car Park is charged at the full daily rate (which I think is £6.10), even if you only want to use it in the evening.

But like I said, all around the houses and after the game if you went back the way you came to go up station street you would hit the bottle neck of the cars coming out of the station.

Diablo

Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Although railway bridge closed for cars open for pedestrians so parking in Football Car park okay...some on street restrictions though

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here