Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England footballer arrested on suspicion of having sex with a 14yo girl

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
An England footballer has been arrested on suspicion of having sex with a 14-year-old girl, it was reported today.

Police are said to have raided the player's mansion home this morning and found a loaded gun during their search of the property.
Neighbours said they assumed the £1.8million home had been burgled when they saw activity outside the sprawling mansion.

A source told The Sun: 'He has been arrested over claims he has had a relationship with a girl aged 14.'
The paper said the player, who is believed to legally own the weapon found by police, plays regularly for a Premiership club and has also appeared for England.

Neighbours said scenes of crime officers searched a triple garage in the two-acre grounds of the property after arriving shortly after 9am.
The reported arrest comes ahead of England's planned European Championship qualifiers against Lithuania and Italy later this month.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-old-girl-police-raid-1-8million-mansion.html

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Tread carefully, people.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
I'm expecting this thread to be closed very soon

Certainly, especially with 1 unconfirmed name (who I certainly wont be naming on here as Id rather I or Bozza didnt face legal action if it isnt) being widely mentioned on a social media website.

Its a minefield right now, especially if the allegations arent true.

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
Probably best to close this thread now, before something gets written that shouldnt.

northernseagull

Mar 12, 2013
The Sun seem to know :whistle:

Am I allowed to post a URL of this suggested person from the article published by The Sun? Treading very carefully.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Well, there's no reason for this thread to be closed as people don't wildly speculate and state things as fact that they've got no clue about. Ten minutes tops.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here