Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vic and Bob Live!

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
I do like a bit of Vic and Bob but there's no way I'd pay that.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
A reeves and Mortimer product indeed.

Would find it hard to begrudge though, big night out is still the funniest thing ever on british telly, our generations morcambe and wise crossed with Milligan etc etc. true national treasures.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
A reeves and Mortimer product indeed.

Would find it hard to begrudge though, big night out is still the funniest thing ever on british telly, our generations morcambe and wise crossed with Milligan etc etc. true national treasures.

Agreed, Big Night Out really was ground breaking tv, back in the day when Channel 4 led the way.

The Smell of Reeves & Mortimer takes some beating too, but then I'm a bit biased as most of it was filmed in and around Hastings.

The two Northern councillors were great, particularly on the seafront, but these three sketches in particular stand out for me:

"Now, he wants windows, that wind up, and then wind back down again" :lolol:

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
L
Agreed, Big Night Out really was ground breaking tv, back in the day when Channel 4 led the way.

The Smell of Reeves & Mortimer takes some beating too, but then I'm a bit biased as most of it was filmed in and around Hastings.

The two Northern councillors were great, particularly on the seafront, but these three sketches in particular stand out for me:

"Now, he wants windows, that wind up, and then wind back down again" :lolol:

I remember them filming in Hastings. Blimey that's given me a bit of nostalgia 1066familyman.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here