Votes: 53 35.3%
  • surprise win

Votes: 43 28.7%
  • another twanging

Votes: 54 36.0%

• Total voters

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
I've gone 3.2 to the Albion on the score predictor so I'm hoping for a bloody good game.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Surprise win, after Fulham beat them I think they will be up for it. Should be an exciting match.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Defeat as usual to Derby.

Mitigated by Middlesbrough beating Millwall.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Derby are class whereas we are only good in patches, and about average for the rest.

I expect a very solid, 2-0 Derby win, where they hardly get out of second gear. We, in turn, will miss a flurry of gilt-edged opportunities. We don't put anything in the net so Derby never really need to raise their game. The Albion faithful will take this as an indicator that 'on another day' we might have scored one of our half dozen good chances and the game could have panned out very differently. It's also a great indicator of just how well we can hold ourselves against the bigger teams in the division - completely ignoring that for the last two seasons we were one of the bigger teams in the division. This analysis, of course, completely misses the fact that Derby are never worried about us scoring, and should we by some miracle manage it, they'll up their game and find the net.

A draw, would be a superb result. The only way I can see it happen is if Derby lead 1-0 until the last minute where we sneak an equaliser, thus leaving Derby with very little time to get back into the game.

I live in hope.

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
A draw would be a good result for us. Derby need to win and we will be hard pressed to stop them. Expect the manager to mention after our loss the number of games we have been playing and hint at the shortage of real quality for this division that we have got in the squad. We can usually compete but competing is not always getting a result. Quality gets that and we do not have enough of it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here