Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Carden Avenue Parking

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
Can the wise people of NSC tell me why so many cars park at the top of Carden Avenue above ASDA. There never used to be anyone parked there and there seems to be plenty of parking in the shopping outlets

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Can the wise people of NSC tell me why so many cars park at the top of Carden Avenue above ASDA. There never used to be anyone parked there and there seems to be plenty of parking in the shopping outlets

it's free
workers not allowed to park in Asda car park?
out of town workers park there and bus into Brighton

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Similar to the parking between the roundabout and Black Lion at Patcham, maybe. A good location to either hop in a car share or easy access to the bus network.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
It's been like that for many years. Easy parking for buses into the city and you can't park all day in the Asda car park without getting a private parking ticket ( which you don't need to pay though ).

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
it's free
workers not allowed to park in Asda car park?
out of town workers park there and bus into Brighton

Asda workers can park in the Asda car park, I think they had an agreement with a couple of the local companies too.

Parking has been happening for years on Carden Ave above Asda, certainly was going on 7 years ago when I moved away from the area.

Miximate

Aug 30, 2012
Mid Sussex
Quite a few that work from Sussex House, the East Brighton Police building and The Sussex Ambulance HQ use that road to park on. It should ease later this year as Sussex House staff are being re-located

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Quite a few that work from Sussex House, the East Brighton Police building and The Sussex Ambulance HQ use that road to park on. It should ease later this year as Sussex House staff are being re-located
Where is the police station moving to?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here