[Brighton] Mein Kampervan

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
This doesn't look funny in the slightest :angry:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Ah, as soon as I saw it was the work of anyone connected to Brighton's longest running and unfunniest stage embarrassment The Treason Show, I knew it was going to be about as funny as a first form dramatics society end of term comedy review. The posts on the FB page confirm as such. "Funny"songs about the news. No thanks.

To quote a respected and well known actor I know and his advice to the bods behind Latest TV "Don't bother, it's gonna be shit".

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Ah, as soon as I saw it was the work of anyone connected to Brighton's longest running and unfunniest stage embarrassment The Treason Show, I knew it was going to be about as funny as a first form dramatics society end of term comedy review. The posts on the FB page confirm as such. "Funny"songs about the news. No thanks.

To quote a respected and well known actor I know and his advice to the bods behind Latest TV "Don't bother, it's gonna be shit".

Wow! Do you know Nick Berry?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

But we all knew that long before they launched Latest TV.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
It's got Attilas seal of approval.... Therefore I'm out.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Bit harsh as it's written by our very own Levvo, Simon Levinson and at between £9/11 a ticket it's got to be worth a go.

Greyrun

Feb 23, 2009
Watched the trailer on Facebook, if a drag act shouting in a german accent appeals then this is the show for you.Didn't appeal to my sense of humour.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here