Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liverpool ROCKED as star midfielder reveals he wants to leave

French Seagull

Jul 30, 2014
France
Liverpool ROCKED as star midfielder reveals he wants to leave

LIVERPOOL starlet Joao Carlos Teixeira has revealed he may decide to leave the club this summer.

He said: “It's really difficult because Liverpool are a big club with great players, but you dream of playing Premier League football with Liverpool.

“I really want that and I'm going to work for it but you never know what's going to happen in the future.

"Of course I would see Brighton as an option, I like everything here. I like the city and it's really nice living here.

"The facilities are great, the training ground is new, the stadium is brilliant and the fans always fill the stadium so it's great.”

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Player in 'saying all the right things' shock. Having said that, I can't see him breaking into Liverpool's 25 next year, and I hope we make him a tempting offer.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
He has been a star for us this season, stay up, and build a squad around him and Kayal and we could be back up challenging again. Needs to be more sensible and conservative in away games but still...Make it happen Tony!

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Is there even a source for that quote?

This liverpool fan site report from yesterday quotes him keen to return and try to break into the first team next season - http://liverpooloffside.sbnation.co...dreaming-of-liverpool-return-2015-2016-season.

Infact the quote in the OP contains almost exactly what is quoted at the link with the addition of the two lines about Brighton being an option.

It's quite possible the Liverpool site have cut those lines to put a positive Liverpool spin on the piece though.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
The kid is both magic and young.

Yes please.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales

This liverpool fan site report from yesterday quotes him keen to return and try to break into the first team next season - http://liverpooloffside.sbnation.co...dreaming-of-liverpool-return-2015-2016-season.

Infact the quote in the OP contains almost exactly what is quoted at the link with the addition of the two lines about Brighton being an option.

It's quite possible the Liverpool site have cut those lines to put a positive Liverpool spin on the piece though.

It was in the Argus.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
"the fans always fill the stadium"......even the players believe the match day attendance figures then.
Be great if he did come to us, but I wont hold my breath.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Scousers don't like to look at both sides of a story :lolol:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Joao Carlos Teixeira, you want to sign for Brighton,you want to sign for Brighton...................... ............

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
Christ, talk about 'Nothing to see here.'

The OP should be a headline writer for The Sun. Utter non-story, even when it was in The Arsegas a day or two ago.

SimplyBrighton

Jun 6, 2014
Joao Carlos Teixeira, you want to sign for Brighton,you want to sign for Brighton...................... ............

You WILL sign for Brighton
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425238781.031793.jpg

Hugh'sDad

Nov 29, 2011
'Ove
"the fans always fill the stadium"......even the players believe the match day attendance figures then.
Be great if he did come to us, but I wont hold my breath.

Even in relative terms, most of the crowds are pleasing, if not always to look at.:facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here