Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Depends how you pay for it

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Why bother responding if you are not going to tell me.

If you are incapable of logging onto your account I give up as that is where it will tell you.

JimmyJayUK

Feb 20, 2014
My point is that you know the answer and it's the same for everybody who pays by Direct Debit.

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Paying by Direct Debit
If you already pay by DD you do not need to take any action. Your season ticket will automatically renew for the 2015/16 season and this will be processed for you at 5pm on 19th March. If your bank details have changed, or you currently pay upfront and would like to change to paying by Direct Debit please download this Direct Debit Application Form. The form must be printed, completed and delivered to Supporter Services, American Express Community Stadium, Village Way, Falmer, Brighton BN1 9BL no later than Friday 13th March. Unfortunately due to Direct Debit regulations we are not permitted to accept scanned or photocopied Direct Debit forms.

If you pay by DD and do not wish to renew for the 2015/16 season you must email supporter.services@bhafc.co.uk and follow the steps on the automatic reply before 5pm on Thursday 19th March. Cancellations will not be accepted by any other means.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Actually we could have told the OP anything.

To cancel your season ticket, you need to send a hair, blood and stool sample by registered post to Paul Barber before the 9th March. Make sure the package is well sealed as any breakages will lead to possible contamination and the club will be unable to process your cancellation request. Also make sure you send an identical package to your bank so they know to cancel your direct debit. Each package should contain the above samples as well as a passport photo countersigned by someone in authority, as well as your name, address and a daytime telephone number.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patreon
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Paying by Direct Debit
If you already pay by DD you do not need to take any action. Your season ticket will automatically renew for the 2015/16 season and this will be processed for you at 5pm on 19th March. If your bank details have changed, or you currently pay upfront and would like to change to paying by Direct Debit please download this Direct Debit Application Form. The form must be printed, completed and delivered to Supporter Services, American Express Community Stadium, Village Way, Falmer, Brighton BN1 9BL no later than Friday 13th March. Unfortunately due to Direct Debit regulations we are not permitted to accept scanned or photocopied Direct Debit forms.

If you pay by DD and do not wish to renew for the 2015/16 season you must email supporter.services@bhafc.co.uk and follow the steps on the automatic reply before 5pm on Thursday 19th March. Cancellations will not be accepted by any other means.

Lazy sod. Why haven't you emailed supporter services and cut and pasted the steps on the reply?

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Lazy sod. Why haven't you emailed supporter services and cut and pasted the steps on the reply?

I have, I'm just walking my laptop round to his place now, so I can move his fingers to the relevant keys and help him push the buttons to add his personal information. Wouldn't want to put him by asking the OP to send me the info.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Actually we could have told the OP anything.

To cancel your season ticket, you need to send a hair, blood and stool sample by registered post to Paul Barber before the 9th March. Make sure the package is well sealed as any breakages will lead to possible contamination and the club will be unable to process your cancellation request. Also make sure you send an identical package to your bank so they know to cancel your direct debit. Each package should contain the above samples as well as a passport photo countersigned by someone in authority, as well as your name, address and a daytime telephone number.

Should have just said the deadline was the 28th Feb. Some people need to understand that there is more to world wide web than North Stand Chat, as good and as entertaining as it is.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
My initial reaction to the OP was going to be a comedy 'you won't be missed'.

I thought better of it as it would be completely pointless and a bit too arsey.

It turns out I overthought the situation.

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here