Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kevin Bremner on Betfred Ad

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
not sure if this has already been posted but thought I spotted Kevin Bremner doing some skills in a Betfred Ad. Looked it up and sure enough it was him. Appears he is living in a town full of dogsh*t.
Any other of our former players been in any ads?

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
not sure if this has already been posted but thought I spotted Kevin Bremner doing some skills in a Betfred Ad. Looked it up and sure enough it was him. Appears he is living in a town full of dogsh*t.
Any other of our former players been in any ads?

I know he was living 'somewhere in North Kent' last I heard. Should that town be Gillingham, then of course that statement would ring true......

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
128 games - 35 goals

Garry Nelson - 144 games - 47 goals

(according to Wiki)

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Kevin Bremner - Living proof that Brighton 'fans' have always NEEDED to boo one of their own.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Kevin Bremner - Living proof that Brighton 'fans' have always NEEDED to boo one of their own.

Possibly the only Albion player to hear "eaaww" donkey chants from his own fans

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Wasn't Paddy Grealish in the SUPERB Birdseye Steakhouse Grills advert?

Miami Seagull

Grandad
Jul 12, 2003
Miami Florida, USA
He was an alright player that was part of an excellent partnership with Garry Nelson. My biggest memory was an elaborate dive in a cup game at home to Leeds in front of the North Stand which won us a penalty and put us 1 up. We lost 2 1 tho :(

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Very fond memories of Wood (2), Bremner (2) at Sheffield United in 89. We lost!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I remember him going in goal v WBA after John Paskin brutally relocated Perrys wedding tackle.

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing
My gaffer at my very short stint at Gillingham Youth Team. He thought I was pissed at my first pre-season session as I threw up - it was very tough. Saw him a few years after and always found him approachable and friendly. In fact, I met him when I was 8 when I was ball boy at The Goldstone. LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME.

Yeah, he's probably a knob now. As am I.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003

He got his fair share of goals and I liked him but by god did he miss some sitters, if memory serves corectly 3 open hoals in 3 consecutive matches were he hoiked it over the cross bar from 6 yards or less out, well 2, the third time he hit the cross bar and headed in the rebound at pompey.

Imagine if Barnes had done that?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I recall the Gulls Eye followed an open goal miss at Fratton Park.

He formed a great partnership with Garry Nelson in 87/88 though.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I liked Kevin Bremner. He did miss some sitters though. He always worked his socks off and came in for some unfair treatment from a section of our fans. I felt very sorry for him when his brother perished in the Piper Alpha disaster.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here