pick your team for tuesday night

this would be mine
stockdale
calderon dunk greer bennett
stephens kayal
Ledesma tex baldock
ogrady

bench walton bruno halford hughes cms best lua lua

I would not have Ledesma in, but Lua Lua, with perhaps the new guy making a subs appearance around 65mins. Ince for Stephens as well.

I say we hold our nerve and play the team who did so well against Leeds. Too much chopping and changing.

we did yesterday and played rubbish

I wasn't there but according to Hughton we deserved a draw. Anyone who thinks with our current squad we are going to go WWWWWWWW is living in cloud cuckoo land.

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
I wasn't there but according to Hughton we deserved a draw. Anyone who thinks with our current squad we are going to go WWWWWWWW is living in cloud cuckoo land.
i was there yesterday and i thought we were really poor and there was no ugency in our play that there was against leeds

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Stephens has to start. Ledesma has to play some time or else he will go straight back to Middlesbrough

Why does Stephens have to start?, after all he isn't long back from a mammoth injury lay-off, so is probably still some way off full match fitness, and if he does start, who would he replace?, certainly not Ince or Kayal who are both in fine form at the moment.

And as for Ledesma, well maybe we shouldn't have signed him in the first place!

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
if lua lua starts on tuesday i want to see him playing as a winger and not in the middle of pitch like a centre midfielder

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Just a winning team will do

Barry M

Jan 21, 2011
So far apart from Leeds when Stephens has replaced kayal we seem to concede! For me he's not as good as people seem to think. And once and kayal are in good form and seem to be giving the freedom to tex to play his way.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Lets be honest i don't expect us to get much from Derby and so why not just go for it?

Dec 29, 2011
Stockdale
Calderon - Halford - Dunk - Bennett
Kayal - Ince
Teixeira -------- Stephens
COG - Baldock

Tex and Stephens aren't on the wing here, just attacking midfielders who play on the left and right.

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
It'll be defensive to save goal difference or hope to nick a 1-0 in the last ten if we survive that long.

theboybilly

Derby are the best side in this division by a street. I've watched them beat Albion in every game since they came down and to be honest they've had an easy ride for most of the time. We need a strong defence and a solid midfield so I would play Halford at right-back. Kayal and Ince just in front of the back four and Stephens linking play. Tex and Baldock just behind O'Grady We won't get the freedom to run at Derby's defence like we did against a woeful Leeds

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Derby are the best side in this division by a street. I've watched them beat Albion in every game since they came down and to be honest they've had an easy ride for most of the time. We need a strong defence and a solid midfield so I would play Halford at right-back. Kayal and Ince just in front of the back four and Stephens linking play. Tex and Baldock just behind O'Grady We won't get the freedom to run at Derby's defence like we did against a woeful Leeds

Not this night they weren't.

They were properly embarrassed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here