Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jack Straw's Falmer / Amex Watch Photos. Now on Flickr.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
It was suggested that I put my photos on Flickr as a historic record of our stadium's build. These 750 or so photos are the ones I submitted for the "Stadium Yes" book, of which a small percentage were used. I took over 6,000 altogether, but it was tricky enough uploading just these!
I didn't put them in the existing BHA Flickr group as I wanted the photos all together and you can't add an Album to a group.
Here you are. https://www.flickr.com/photos/128321708@N03/sets/72157651087142822/

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
What we really want Jack is another of your calendars- failing that a fridge magnet would be a move forward. Seriously though- a great photographic history of the stadium build.

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
We were living in Spain when the Amex was going up and Jack's fabulous photo shots were a fantastic link to what was happening. The book is brilliant, JS.

Sadly, I'd never been so excited over a giant crane before then.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Fantastic trip down memory lane.

The days when phrases such as bull nosed edging and dog's head tooth entered my lexicon of erotica.

Thanks Jack.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Nice one Graeme.

It only seems like 3 years or so ago that all the updates ending meant Fridays got back to a boring normal.

Oh, wait...

Plus it was nice to see at least one of mine made it into the book.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Just updated this with phots from a pre-season visit, the Sussex Senior Cup Final, and the Spurs and Doncaster games. I think that completes the story of the build from start to finish.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Marvelous scenes!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here