Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Elbows Jedinak

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Some people never change.

That was an utter disgrace - he had both won and cleared the ball but couldn't resist planting a spiteful and vicious elbow straight to the side of the head. Incredibly dangerous.

[vine]O20Krvq5ZFH[/vine]

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Obviously deliberate as well. Assuming the ref missed it, he should get a 3 game ban for that.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)

That was an utter disgrace - he had both won and cleared the ball but couldn't resist planting a spiteful and vicious elbow straight to the side of the head. Incredibly dangerous.

Completely agree, I watched the game live on TV and it did not take any replays to confirm how deliberate his elbow action was, his interview directly after the game was laughable when he was asked about it, he should be banned for quite a long time, and in my opinion proves 100% how they should have the video Ref like they do in rugby.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Jedinak really is a dirty ****. Should have been sent off in 'those games'.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Presumably as Jose Mourinho's side aren't the "victim", however, it will barely warrant a second of media attention.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
He is an expert at getting away with these things as rarely gets sent off despite being the dirtiest player in English football.

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
He is an expert at getting away with these things as rarely gets sent off despite being the dirtiest player in English football.

He'll get 3 games for that and rightly so. We actually played better when he was at the Asian cup.

Dirtiest player in football? Give it a rest, take off your anti Palace specs. He's a leader, if you had
any of those you wouldn't be hanging around the arse end of the Champ.

Great 3 pts for us and we move on looking forward to another season in the PL. Happy days.

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
If he played for Chelsea he'd be banned half the season
Palace, Aussie & Bearded.
Horrible man

What a bunch of cry babies. Any f@cking whine when Palace win, again. What about Barnes trying to snap Matic's leg in half? Jedi is a winner, he's articulate and has just lifted a trophy for his nation.

He didn't need to do that and deserves 3 games.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
What a bunch of cry babies. Any f@cking whine when Palace win, again. What about Barnes trying to snap Matic's leg in half? Jedi is a winner, he's articulate and has just lifted a trophy for his nation.

He didn't need to do that and deserves 3 games.
Shock horror, those mean and nasty Brighton fans say horrid things about crystal palace.

Cry babies? Hmm. It seems like you're the one crying. This is a Brighton forum, perhaps you got lost on the internet? Why not get a grown up to show you how it works?

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010

Jedinak elbows player??? Well I never. Always has and always will be a dirty and nasty player.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Has to be a 3 game ban, clearly violent conduct.

Personally would ban him for the rest of the season, potential to fracture someone's jaw with that type of thuggery.

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
Has to be a 3 game ban, clearly violent conduct.

Personally would ban him for the rest of the season, potential to fracture someone's jaw with that type of thuggery.[/QUOT

Maybe ban him for life and give Ashley Barnes a medal? He deserves what's coming, no question.

Did the nasty man upset the Brighton fans? Oh my life you lot are so fragile. Bit like your team really.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I don't think I've ever watched a game he has played in which he doesn't elbow someone, but for some reason he always gets away with it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here