Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does Dunk deserve a holiday

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Dunky's made some ricketts over the last a few months, letting opposition strikers score against us. Is it time to give him a rest and let Hughes or Halford tighten up the defence?

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Dunky's made some ricketts over the last a few months, letting opposition strikers score against us. Is it time to give him a rest and let Hughes or Halford tighten up the defence?
How about we guarantee him handing in a transfer request?

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
How about we guarantee him handing in a transfer request?

Oh dear, is his ego really that fragile?

No. I say we hound him out of the team like JFC and then maybe out of the club like Barnes. After all it is the NSC way,

Not looking to beat him with a stick, just asking the question.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
He's a young lad, must be closest he's come to a full season for a couple of years now, perhaps it's beginning to catch up with him. Get one of the experienced heads in for next few games imo.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Why? Is it because you want a debate or because you think he's at fault for all the goals conceded recently?

I want the discussion and think he's been culpable for some of the goals we've let in.

I know conceding goals is never the fault of one player but Dunk has had a hand (or more correctly, not a foot) in more than just a few. I'm on team Dunk but we have some very capable defenders; a short rest might well prove to be a benefit.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I want the discussion and think he's been culpable for some of the goals we've let in.

I know conceding goals is never the fault of one player but Dunk has had a hand (or more correctly, not a foot) in more than just a few. I'm on team Dunk but we have some very capable defenders; a short rest might well prove to be a benefit.

I'm of the view that Greer has been a lot of the problem although last Tuesday he had a good game.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
The example of Elphick, and Cook, and Hall, shows the way forward.
Leave Brighton when you can. Home-grown defenders are not wanted.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
I'm of the view that Greer has been a lot of the problem although last Tuesday he had a good game.

I agree that Greer hasn't been completely sound either, although starting with both Hughes and Halford is probably one step too far!

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham

Wasn't it Dunk that got turned twice by Birmingham? The kid's been brilliant but a moment out of the spot light won't hurt him.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Dunky is good when he has a good player next to him.
Unfortunately, having Greer next to him doesn't do him any favours. Last season he was a lot better defender because he had Upson alongside.
Dunk and Greer both attempting to head a ball in the air on Tuesday was comical when they got in each others way.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here