Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Cheltenham NSC tipping competition ( Daily Telegraph )

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
With the Cheltenham festival around the corner heres a good opportunity to pit your wits and pinsticking abilities against the best in the country , for a few days you get to be the trainer the jockey and the horse ! , you pick your own stable i:e , Trainers x 3 Jockeys x3 for the meeting plus you pick one horse from each of the days races to accumilate points , all the rules are there in the link to follow , there is also a nice cash reward if you end up winning the whole thing , a NSC'er came within a whisker of winning the pot last year so it is worth a shot .

I have set up a private league for NSC , scores and results for the days racing will show up about 4 hours after the final race of the day .

If you fancy a go the League name is NSC NAGS and the pin number you will need is 8086677 .

Everybody welcome to have a bash , i will put up a reminder just before the festival starts on march 10th .

https://fantasyracing.telegraph.co.uk/cheltenham/league/

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Where's the f**king butter ?

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Bounce. 24 hours left to sign up. I am in.

Any good bet offers going? I have noted bet365 offer a free bet equivalent to stake on the next race for any televised C4 bet placed at odds greater than 4/1. not bad for starters.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
to say I'm excited is now an understatement, just off out to soak up the atmosphere.

who does everything think for the Champ Hurdle then? I'm split between a decent sized bet on The New One who definitely should have won last year and an EW bet on the Fly - either way it should be a spectacle and if Faugheen beats this field then fair play i'll just enjoy it!

other horses I have interest in tomorrow Lami Serge (backed twice in the last month), a decent amount on Un De Sceaux, Ned Stark and Annie P.

Ladbrokes went 8/1 Zarkander last night as well so had to have some of that

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here