Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Robbie Savage , too famous to suffer a driving ban ?

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Savage did not attend court, but admitted speeding on the AI near Junction 47 for Knaresborough.

Utter ****, really

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
What a complete load of tosh..
Us mere mortals, would get the book thrown at us, quoting coming back from an Alan Shearer charity event to see his kids, most feeble excuse ever.
'Metamorphasised into a cr*p pundit' more like, he's up there with enrolling from the Claridge & Crooks pundit school......................:censored:.
Money talks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Savage did not attend court, but admitted speeding on the AI near Junction 47 for Knaresborough.

Utter ****, really

It's a speeding offence. You don't have to attend court if you plead guilty, or is the abuse because you don't like his 'personality'.

sahel

Jan 24, 2014
It's a speeding offence. You don't have to attend court if you plead guilty, or is the abuse because you don't like his 'personality'.

Not only that but no one gets banned for doing 99. The guideline for a ban I believe is 30 over the limit ie 100

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
friend of mine got done for over 100: large fine, points, speed awareness course, no ban. why the fuss because he's a celebrity?

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Personally I have no trouble with Savage's punditry as I got fed up with Hansen and Lawrenson. However, if there was a way of complaining about the lenient sentence then I would. It's as comical as Ferguson and his diarrhoea. A 28 day ban is just going to mean he is going to have to spend on taxis or a chauffeur. Would make him think twice before speeding again.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Savage is a nob but he did what anybody else would have done in that situation.He made up a cock & bull story about his kids.

Steve in Japan

NSC Patreon
May 9, 2013
East of Eastbourne
Don't understand the Magistrate. If I was in charge of sentencing and saw Robbie Savage coming up, I'd be rubbing my hands with glee - and looking up the maximum ban I could give him.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Savage is a knobhead, and a welsh knobhead to boot ...............................I am sure someone else will have said that....oh!

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Savage is a nob but he did what anybody else would have done in that situation.He made up a cock & bull story about his kids.

This

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here