Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Travel zone extended

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Travel Zone

The club has announced the travel zone has been extended from Eastbourne in the east, and Worthing in the west. Good news all round.:bhasign::thumbsup:

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Chief executive Paul Barber explained, "We've now concluded our negotiations with Southern Railway and are delighted to confirm that we've agreed to extend the zone to Eastbourne and Worthing.

"This provides even greater value to our fans travelling from these areas, and with these - plus other added extras - we believe the season-ticket offers terrific value in 2015/16.

"Early feedback, after we announced the price freeze and added extras, has been hugely positive and we are confident the majority of fans will renew for next season."

Barber IN

:jester:

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Great news. Shame it wasn't extended south to Three Bridges aswell

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I don't think extending it any further South was ever considered!

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 5, 2014
Andy Naylor just tweeted. Good news for those in the east.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Its always been extended to Worthing.... I have never been asked to pay... just say football and they walk off!

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
This is good news. A start in rebuilding our support in the Eastbourne / Hastings area which has taken a battering since the Goldstone days. It's bounced back considerably since the Amex but that is an area of real potential growth IMO.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Its always been extended to Worthing.... I have never been asked to pay... just say football and they walk off!

After a recent game a jumper on the train between Lancing and Worthing told my son he needed a ticket from Shoreham but son pleaded he didnt know as the first time he had used the train and the inspector just said ok but take note for future games.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Very good news and more equitable for those east of Lewes.

Should stop so many people driving into Lewes too, good for the environment.

PG

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

I imagine a large number of people have, unofficially, enjoyed free match day rail transport from West of Shoreham.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here