Statue at the amex?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Someone I was talking to the other night suggested that the Goldstone should be moved from Hove Park to the Stadium Way up from the station. Sounded like a damned good idea to me with the possibility of re-naming the ground the Amex Goldstone ... Etc etc

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Someone I was talking to the other night suggested that the Goldstone should be moved from Hove Park to the Stadium Way up from the station. Sounded like a damned good idea to me with the possibility of re-naming the ground the Amex Goldstone ... Etc etc

Can't the Amex be moved next to the Goldstone? Maybe on top of toys r us.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill

But the Goldstone was there long before the football ground. Bit presumptuous to move it to Falmer, might upset a few local druids!!!

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
So long as it's not akin to the one rumoured to be appearing 'up the road'

-boy-statue-haewoo-jae-toilet-house-suwon-south-korea-_thjy.jpg

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
But the Goldstone was there long before the football ground. Bit presumptuous to move it to Falmer, might upset a few local druids!!!

It was only there 2 years before the Goldstone ground, having been moved. Agree it should stay where it is, especially as Falmer pond and Stanmer have their own sarsen stones.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here