Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bumper Weekend of Sport

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Looks like an absolute cracking weekend for Sports fans:

COC Final - Always one of the highlights of the domestic sporting calendar and the game looks an absolte belter with two London rivals going toe to toe, hell bent on claiming the first silverware of the season and something must give.

BDO World Darts Trophy - A rip roaring weekend of quality darts from the very best world players on the BDO circuit played out on front of a raucous BDO Manchester audience.

World Cup Cricket - The crunch clashes between NZ and Oz plus the pivotal game between Sri Lanka and England.

SPL - The top two go head to head as Aberdeen visit Celtic Park in a heavyweight contest between the best two clubs in Scottish football.

Old Farm Derby - Need I say more??

Six Nations - The one we've all been waiting for as England go into the bearpit that is the Aviva Stations between the only 2 sides with 100% records, should be a crackerjack of a match.

Gydina Open - Snooker players absolutely desperate for ranking points as the season heads into the final straight, all battling out to win this trophy.

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
All outdoor sports have been cancelled in Crawley due to the wet weather, so getting muddy running round the rugby pitch is out, a weekend of sport on the telly box with a few ciders it is !

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
To be fair, there's a lot there that does sound worth staying in for. In order of priority for me:

Albion at Bolton
Six nations ruggerball
Cricket
Spurs/Chelsea

Is the BDO the shit darts or the good darts? I forget. Indeed, I don't care much either, it's all a bit shit.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 5, 2014
Northampton v Harlequins on BT Sport tonight
Coach to Bolton for a small event there tomorrow.
Watch Six Nations on the way back.
Sri Lanka v England later.
Ireland v England on Sunday.

Yes, a very sporting weekend here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here