Dmitry Chudinov (14-0-2, 9 KO)

Current best odds:

Dmitry @ 10/3
Jr @ 4/11
Draw @ 28

Should be a good'n.
Fight likely after 10:30pm

:catfight:

I am going to this, looks like a decent test for Eubank Jnr.

Where did you get the info on fight times? Trying to arrange my journey home but can't find much info on when likely to start and finish!

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
I am going to this, looks like a decent test for Eubank Jnr.

Where did you get the info on fight times? Trying to arrange my journey home but can't find much info on when likely to start and finish!

Lucky you!
The show starts at 7pm (not sure why I put 9pm in title) and I'm just going by the last Jr/Fury Box Nation Event.

Fury's last fight on Box Nation started at 00:35
Eubank/BJS before started at 23:30

I'm just going by the assumption that the schedule will be similar to the last events.
Can't find anything official though.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Lucky you!
The show starts at 7pm (not sure why I put 9pm in title) and I'm just going by the last Jr/Fury Box Nation Event.

Fury's last fight on Box Nation started at 00:35
Eubank/BJS before started at 23:30

I'm just going by the assumption that the schedule will be similar to the last events.
Can't find anything official though.

Frank warren said the last fight would be at 10.00pm.

After the Fury v Chisora fight, I'm sure old fish eyes will be making more effort to get the timing correct.

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
The week before he lost to Billy joe saunders I bumped into him in hfc (kebab shop) at 2am..

I wish him well, but that isn't the commitment I would have expected from a future world champ

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Painful watching, that.
Should have been stopped in round 8-9.

So much power from Eubank, so much resilience from Dmitry. How the f**k did he not go down once..!

Really want a rematch between BJS & Jr.
They'll do it for the money at least.

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
Painful watching, that.
Should have been stopped in round 8-9.

So much power from Eubank, so much resilience from Dmitry. How the f**k did he not go down once..!

Really want a rematch between BJS & Jr.
They'll do it for the money at least.

That was brutal at the end, if not earlier 1 min in to the last should have ended.

I am sure there will be a re match and hope there is, I think it will be a big money fight domestically now, how good would it be to have it on the same night as one of the biggest fights ever.

Also what the heck was that when Fury walked in....

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The week before he lost to Billy joe saunders I bumped into him in hfc (kebab shop) at 2am..

I wish him well, but that isn't the commitment I would have expected from a future world champ
Why not he had plenty if time to work off any excess weight he gained and also get the required sleep. Plus his time clock has to be adjusted to account for fighting late at night. As regards fast food it is a known fact that many boxers have this or steak/ pasta directly after the weigh in especially if they have had to k hard to maketge weight

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Enjoyed watching that. Chudinov has such a strong chin. The referee was diabolical. Lets hope Eubank Junior gets to fight at the Amex at some stage in the future, as he's publicly stated that he wants to. He would certainly beat Rod Stewart, in more ways than one.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
That was brutal at the end, if not earlier 1 min in to the last should have ended.

I am sure there will be a re match and hope there is, I think it will be a big money fight domestically now, how good would it be to have it on the same night as one of the biggest fights ever.

Also what the heck was that when Fury walked in....

Didn't have the channel to watch it, but youtube has the last round. Fair play to Dimitry, but I agree, it should have been stopped.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Attachments

• B-360WuWkAAoMxc.jpg
    B-360WuWkAAoMxc.jpg
    227.6 KB · Views: 349

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills