Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion fan mocks Leeds over Galatasary deaths

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
He hasn't committed an offence according to the police

Being a bellend isn't an offence. He's done something stupid and insensitive to impress his mates and show how brave he is and now it's backfired on him.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Tit. Bit interesting that there is a linked article about a Dungeon bar in Brighton!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
A quick search of Twitter and waccoe doesn't seem to reveal a screenshot with his name on. If he got away without that, he got lucky.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Being a bellend isn't an offence. He's done something stupid and insensitive to impress his mates and show how brave he is and now it's backfired on him.

Totally agree. Really bad taste and hopefully in good time he will realize he was a cock.to do this. He probably didn't think it would grab so much attention and didn't think of the consequences properly..

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

also sounds like he is very young "a boy",made a bad mistake and the police will deal with it by speaking to him and his parents.......case closed really.

i do wonder though if people should pass an exam and get a licence before having access to the internet......wallies everywhere

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Totally agree. Really bad taste and hopefully in good time he will realize he was a cock.to do this. He probably didn't think it would grab so much attention and didn't think of the consequences properly..

He was either a baby or toddler when the Leeds fans were murdered, and decided to be an idiot on Twitter. What he didn't realise is that posts online, such as Twitter, are easily traceable and not anonymous. Hopefully it's taught him a valuable lesson.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
A quick search of Twitter and waccoe doesn't seem to reveal a screenshot with his name on. If he got away without that, he got lucky.

Oh, that's annoying, we could have done a Jamie otherwise.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Oh, that's annoying, we could have done a Jamie otherwise.

I just assumed the Leeds fans had him identified for Jamie-ing (or worse, probably) which is why he hurriedly deleted his twitter account.

As I say, it sounds like he's had a light escape, other than some soiled underwear.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset

He deleted his twitter account on Tuesday night after taking some incoming and I suspect his Facebook account, from which his photo was published, may have gone the same way. Hopefully that will reduce his "social interactions" for a while.

And it wasn't even school holidays!

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
The matter has been resolved to the satisfaction of the Albion according to that article, so I suspect he was not a Season Ticket holder, otherwise I would have expected it to be suspended for a while.

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
There are some things in football you just don't take the piss out of, deaths of fans is one of them.

What a ****, he's probably a JCL that supports Chelsea or Man United anyway.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
There are some things in football you just don't take the piss out of, deaths of fans is one of them.

What a ****, he's probably a JCL that supports Chelsea or Man United anyway.

Unfortunately I've heard some of our fans chanting Galatasary when we've been at Elland Road.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here