Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"exremely kind,gentle and soft spoken, the most humble young person I knew"

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Guess who the research director of the LONDON based human rights group CAGE is referring to....?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
couldn't believe it when I heard it, the BBC really should not have given that person airtime.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Guess who the research director of the LONDON based human rights group CAGE is referring to....?

Das Reich / Bushy ?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
well I'v got news for you mate he's not that now, and with luck not for much longer, his mates won't want to stand to near him either.
shouts of "look out incoming" abound .......but that would be the pity of it, a slower more linger death would be more appropriate methinks

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I saw this earlier, not sure why it's relevant to this thread though.

Shocking - these idiots will do anything to incite outrage, even if it is destroying their own cultural history. I really hope they are replicas rather than the real thing.

never mind the three girls will clear it up

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
well I'v got news for you mate he's not that now, and with luck not for much longer, his mates won't want to stand to near him either.
shouts of "look out incoming" abound .......but that would be the pity of it, a slower more linger death would be more appropriate methinks

I think almost every Western and a few Middle Eastern countries armed forces or special forces or spooks would love to have him as a trophy kill, I wouldn't bet against Mossad getting him with charge in a telephone :thumbsup:

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle

Shocking - these idiots will do anything to incite outrage, even if it is destroying their own cultural history. I really hope they are replicas rather than the real thing.

I note who the video is distributed by.

I strongly advise those of a squeamish nature not to look at their website, as it contains many violent videos showing the behaviour of these bloodthirsty muslims.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

its just come to me where I'v seen all this before ......Cambodia and the Khamer Rouge they smashed up their history and filmed it

only the music was better

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here