Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
v Derby (1)
v Wolves (8)
v Norwich (5)
v Bournemouth (4)
v Huddersfield (12)
v Watford (6)

Assuming the stats here (http://www.statto.com/football/stats/england/league-championship/2014-2015/versus-top-half/home) are correct our record at home against teams in the top half has seen a return of just 0.67 points per game. So 4 points from those 6 games.

If that trends continues, we're going to have pull out at least 3 away wins from the last 7 away games. Most of those are against sides in the bottom half and our PPG vs those sides is a lot better (1.67) although Millwall, Rotherham, Wigan will all see us as must win home games..

I was starting to think we could pull away from this scrap at the bottom after Tuesday night, not so sure now.

northernseagull

Mar 12, 2013
Stats aside... Albion absolutely raise there game against the 'tougher' teams in this division. I would expect given our sudden change in fortunes 4 wins from the 6.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I'm confident we will stay up. We will pick up points against teams we are not expected too . Just like Ipswich at home. Play like we did against Leeds and we are capable of beating anyone.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
we're going to have pull out at least 3 away wins from the last 7 away games. Most of those are against sides in the bottom half and our PPG vs those sides is a lot better (1.67) although Millwall, Rotherham, Wigan will all see us as must win home games.

I reckon Wigan will be needing snookers by that time.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
the past can only be a guide to the future...but reminds us there is still work to be done..some good games to look forward too!
(plus good away support and a good match day atmosphere in prospect)

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Can only see 2 wins & 2 draws from that but only if we play anything like the other night.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Potentially 4 wins and 2 draws.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
5 wins needed, either home or away, with a couple of draws along the way.

Having said that, win at Bolton, Millwall AND Rotherham, and we must surely be safe ? ???

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
You can't really take into consideration our form and points tally under Hyppia..

True, but regardless of stats, form, management, it's a pretty tough home run in. As others have said though, play like we did Tuesday night and we should be okay!

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Got a decent midfield now,we can beat all them.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
5 wins needed, either home or away, with a couple of draws along the way.

Having said that, win at Bolton, Millwall AND Rotherham, and we must surely be safe ? ???

The results went so well for us on Tuesday, I think 4 wins will probably be enough. Chuck in a draw and we will have 50 points.should be more than enough this season.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Hope to win four of those. Which four is anyone's guess. Am more focused on Millwall and Rotherham away to be honest.

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
There'll be a couple of hiccoughs on the way, but we'll stay up.
As much as I believe that statement is worthy of a thumbs up, I wouldn't rule out the possibility of already having those hiccups v Forest and Blackpool.

'League table' form will see the team through the 50+ point safety barrier without any major shocks, sooner rather than later.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Beat wolves and Huddersfield at home.

Beat Bolton and mil wall away.

Then safe.

Rotherham next four games, can see 9 points for them. Just need milwall to continue their form.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here