Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

LFC Donut Crest

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Why is that a good point? More like "pathetic immature point". I guess you were never in a terrace crush in the bad old days or else you wouldn't find this so flipping' amusing...

Nothing to do with that, where on earth did you get that impression? To spell it out for you, anything that mocks scousers is bang on in my world.

And no, before you get your pants in a twist, I would never mock anything to do with what happened at Hillsborough, this has nothing to do with Hillsborough, sadly some people do seem to want to associate anything with that terrible day, this is just a hilarious balls up by a sponsor. In any other situation it would be seen as just that, a light hearted, slightly backfiring, blunder. Then again, it is an improvement on the Liverpool badge IMO.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Why is that a good point? More like "pathetic immature point". I guess you were never in a terrace crush in the bad old days or else you wouldn't find this so flipping' amusing...

You'll have to help me out here because in all honesty I'm struggling to connect a mock-up of Liverpool's badge with the tragedy of Hillsborough. Can someone please explain the connection?

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
It was a case of very very very poor marketing. Someone is getting their P45 tomorrow...or whatever the American equivalent is.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Where's the Heysel flames.oh!

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
So, once again, I'm being told that everyone gets offended by everything these days, by the people this kind of behaviour apparently annoys.

Maybe one day I'll actually meet the people who get offended and hear it from the horse's mouth. Haven't yet though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here