Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

White male football fans

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
I am bored of hearing about this now..... I was actually in a position where I decided not to tell my mate about a discussion my sons nan had with him about a certain soft toy you used to get with Robertsons Jam, just in case someone reported me for being racist...... It was a perfectly innocent discussion but hey ho...someone may have reported me!!. I told him far away from the football ground.....

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Hard to disagree with any of that. We have been the enemy of what is laughingly referred to as the establishment for many years. You have only to look at the way white working class men are portrayed on the TV to see what the middle class luvvies think of us...

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
The last great minority that it's OK to stereotype and discriminate against...............

"Did you hear the one about the two white males who.........etc, etc." All stereotype jokes all now presumably acceptable.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
The last great minority that it's OK to stereotype and discriminate against...............

"Did you hear the one about the two white males who.........etc, etc." All stereotype jokes all now presumably acceptable.

Are these two white men Irish, priests or both?

You may still be on a sticky wicket... as the actress said to the bishop.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here