Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ouch!

Greyrun

Feb 23, 2009
Russian goes for a drink and sauna with an attractive blonde and remembers nothing until he wakes up the next day at a bus stop feeling acute pain and with blood on his trousers, rushed to hospital he was told his testicles had been removed.Police fear it was done by a gang seeking to sell human organs on the black market.I didn't realise you could transplant testicles.

BHA96

May 4, 2009
HH
Bet he hasn't got the balls to go and ask them for it back :jester:

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
The Russians aren't coming.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Russian goes for a drink and sauna with an attractive blonde and remembers nothing until he wakes up the next day at a bus stop feeling acute pain and with blood on his trousers, rushed to hospital he was told his testicles had been removed.Police fear it was done by a gang seeking to sell human organs on the black market.I didn't realise you could transplant testicles.

They can't, but if you grind them down to powder and snort them, it is supposed to make a great aphrodisiac.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Found 'em

2w6xoqw.jpg

el punal

I will now view the Albion's match ball sponsor with some trepidation. :eek:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here