Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] pick your team for bolton on saturday

BHA96

May 4, 2009
HH
With 4 Games in 10 days id be tempted to change it up a bit and rest certain players especially with Derby coming up

Stockdale

Bruno
Greer
Dunk
Bennett

Holla
Kayal

Ledesma
JFC
Baldock

CMS

Subs
Walton
Halford
Stephens
Tex
KLL
O'Grady
Best

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
So glad I don't really have to think about this any more now we've got a proper manager who knows what he is doing - I'll go with whatever he works out, cos it'll be a bloody sight better than my effort. Difficult to guess anyway as he'll have worked out something tactical I couldn't. Hope COG gets a runout though.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Tempting to freshen it up a bit, and without knowing how Bolton play the striker decision is up in the air.

I would be tempted to start Stephens for Ince who looked a bit jaded midweek.

Perhaps Best/Ogrady for CMS depending on how high a line Bolton defend with...

Other than that... as you were.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Are Baldock and Kayal both fit if so either CMS or Baldock to bench and start either COG or Best as Mills will be back for Bolton. If Kayal not fit bring in Stephens or Holla.

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
With 4 Games in 10 days id be tempted to change it up a bit and rest certain players especially with Derby coming upt

Which game would you as see as the best chance of us getting points, Bolton or Derby.
I would give players a rest in the game I think we have the least chance of getting points and I agree with Stumpy Tim and say on form that would be Derby.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
If everyone is fit, play the same as tuesday. A strong bench means we can reload as and when we want. Be nice to have some continuity. I suspect the only decisions for CH ago be whether Tex picked up too much of a knock at the end of the Leeds game and whether he feels CMS or CoG/Best is the right person to pose problems to the Bolton defence.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Which game would you as see as the best chance of us getting points, Bolton or Derby.
I would give players a rest in the game I think we have the least chance of getting points and I agree with Stumpy Tim and say on form that would be Derby.

I would settle for a draw at Bolton and hope to nick a win so would pick the team accordingly. I think we could get a point or three at home to Derby/

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I would be looking to keep our unbeaten run going, hope for a 0-0 up until 70 minutes and then hope to nick a winner. Another clean sheet and solid defensive display is key for me.

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014
Would like to see Baldock play the CMS role from tuesday and start with a natural left winger so;

Stockdale; Bruno, Greer, Dunk, Bennett; Ince, Kayal; Calderon, Teixeira, Lua Lua; Baldock

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here