Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Millwall ticket issues?

0 Not allowed!
    Anyone having issues purchasing these online? - keep getting invalid number of tickets for this event etc...
    Being Welsh does not automatically mean you are a Chav but it does make you strangeThimble Keegan
    NSC Minnesota StarsIN CHRIS WE TRUST

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Is the ticket site back up now?

0 Not allowed!
      Yup - Reading ticket sorted no problems at all so sign of the Blackburn ones and Millwalls calling up weird and wrong errors mind.
      Being Welsh does not automatically mean you are a Chav but it does make you strangeThimble Keegan
      NSC Minnesota StarsIN CHRIS WE TRUST

1 Not allowed!
      Reading ones were fine I cannot get Millwall either

You have selected an invalid number of tickets either for this ticket owner (***** ******), at this price type, or for this event.
      This may be resolved by Assigning Owners, amending the Price Type, or reducing the number of tickets you have selected.
      Sorry, you cannot buy any more tickets to event Millwall v Albion 17/03/2015 19:45.
      Sales to this event are limited to 0 tickets per event per history per person.
      It's 'canard' Del The Legend that IS Lawro's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Millwall issues here too

Things are never so bad that they could not get worse

0 Not allowed!
      Trying to buy 3 tickets but get this.

You have selected an invalid number of tickets either for this ticket owner (), at this price type, or for this event.
      This may be resolved by Assigning Owners, amending the Price Type, or reducing the number of tickets you have selected.
      Sorry, you cannot buy any more tickets to event Millwall v Albion 17/03/2015 19:45.

You have selected an invalid number of tickets either for this ticket owner (), at this price type, or for this event.

Everything in Moderation Prince Monolulu's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      All seems OK now.
      I gotta Horse!

0 Not allowed!
      Its sorted now
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      I had the same the same on my 1st attempt, went back to the away tickets screen and all ok on the 2nd attempt.
      Members

1 Not allowed!
      Having ordered my ticket nearly 2 weeks ago it still has not arrived. I now have the aggravation of arranging a duplicate and picking it up at Millwall. I wouldn't mind but I ordered them when I was at the ticket office so why they could not put it in my hand I don't know. I assume my Blackburn tickets are in the same envelope. My mate ordered his online before I ordered and his has not arrived either.