Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Millwall ticket issues?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Anyone having issues purchasing these online? - keep getting invalid number of tickets for this event etc...

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Yup - Reading ticket sorted no problems at all :) so sign of the Blackburn ones and Millwalls calling up weird and wrong errors mind.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Reading ones were fine I cannot get Millwall either

You have selected an invalid number of tickets either for this ticket owner (***** ******), at this price type, or for this event.
This may be resolved by Assigning Owners, amending the Price Type, or reducing the number of tickets you have selected.
Sorry, you cannot buy any more tickets to event Millwall v Albion 17/03/2015 19:45.
Sales to this event are limited to 0 tickets per event per history per person.

Albion_Dave

Jul 4, 2011
Eastbourne
Trying to buy 3 tickets but get this.

You have selected an invalid number of tickets either for this ticket owner (), at this price type, or for this event.
This may be resolved by Assigning Owners, amending the Price Type, or reducing the number of tickets you have selected.
Sorry, you cannot buy any more tickets to event Millwall v Albion 17/03/2015 19:45.

You have selected an invalid number of tickets either for this ticket owner (), at this price type, or for this event.

tubby

Aug 15, 2008
Having ordered my ticket nearly 2 weeks ago it still has not arrived. I now have the aggravation of arranging a duplicate and picking it up at Millwall. I wouldn't mind but I ordered them when I was at the ticket office so why they could not put it in my hand I don't know. I assume my Blackburn tickets are in the same envelope. My mate ordered his online before I ordered and his has not arrived either.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
My Reading and Millwall tickets arrived in the same envelope. Well done to the club on saving on the postage.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Had problems buying Millwall tickets as well something to do with not being able to allocate but it all got sorted in the end.

Market Porter 17:00 hrs anyone ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here